- Evangel Temple (ICGC), is an evangelical, word –based charismatic Christian church.
- Evangel Temple in the Greater Atlanta Metropolitan Area is home for worshippers from all walks of life and varied ethnic backgrounds.
- Evangel is a place for people who seek an authentic relationship and walk with God
- At Evangel you will find a friendly environment, acceptance and healing
Evangel Temple has a strong mandate and passion to reach the unsaved and the unchurched; and seeks to bring healing to the hurting and broken. At Evangel Temple, each member is challenged and encouraged to discover, develop, and deploy their gifts and talents for the growth of the kingdom. We provide an enabling environment worshippers will find care, love, value, and trust. Visit us at our current home in Norcross to experience ICGC difference!
To establish the house of God, through the development of Model New Testament Christians and churches. We commit to training and equipping God’s people who come to Evangel Temple to develop and grow into maturity in Christ so that they will manifest the character of Christ.
Our mission is to:
- Raise Leaders
- Shape Vision
- Influence Society through Christ
Through our programs, we hope to make the lives of our people better than they were before they came to Church, and redirect their perceptions and behavior in conformity with God’s word. This attitude which is based on the word of God will transform the lives of people in their communities, work place, schools etc.
Our Statement of Faith
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and in His bodily resurrection;
- The Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God;
- In salvation by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ;
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as a subsequent gift to salvation;
- In the provision of bodily healing in the atoning work of Jesus our Savior; and,
- In the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of the saved and the lost; the saved unto eternal life, living eternally in the presence of God, and the unsaved unto eternal damnation.
- Practical Christianity
- Human Dignity
We believe Christianity is not a myth. God’s word preached must bring truths that can produce results when applied to one’s life.
Every human being is created in the image and likeness of God and must be treated with respect and honor. Also, everything the Christian or the human being will do must be in excellent shape to the glory of God. (Daniel 5:12)